Natural Gold Essence
Three times more expensive than gold and five times more expensive than caviar, saffron has been used as a skin care device since ancient times, and Cleopatra used it in bathing water.
Saffron, now known as "red gold", is also considered the Spanish saffron of the most expensive spices in the world, and has several benefits including:
- Nourishes the skin and purifies it and make it permanent and lively vitality.
- Improves cell function and is considered a natural barrier against free radicals.
- Also controls the enzyme tyrosine responsible for the spots.
- Saffron contains potassium, which is a necessary source for the formation of skin cells and repair, in other words, saffron improves the quality of skin significantly.
- Saffron helps to get rid of acne because it contains anti-bacterial substances working to eliminate acne.
- Saffron works to whiten the skin and open it as well as get rid of pigments and dark spots and uniformity of color.
- Saffron is characterized by the exfoliation qualities of the skin is wonderful.
- Saffron contains anti-inflammatory substances, which accelerate the treatment of wounds and infections on the skin.
- Natural mixtures that enter the saffron in the composition helps to moisturize and purify the skin as well as stimulate blood circulation and thus increase oxygen pumping of the skin.
Our labs have created a mixture of precious saffron flower with argan oil to get a combination that helps fight aging.
How to use
Apply on clean skin on face, neck and neck.
For the face
Storage: Keep it away from light in a cool and dry place out of the reach of children.
Thermal Water; Glycerin ; Hydrolyzed Esculenta (cassava) Tuber Extract; Jojoba oil extract; Seasame seed extract; Sodium Arcrylates; Copolymer crocus; Sativus flower Extract; Phenoxyethanol; Lecithin; Faex Yeast Extract; Glycine Soja( max Soybean) Oil; Avocado Oil; Plankton Extract; Benzoic Acid; Sobic Acid; Caramel sodium Hydroxide; Glycoprotien; Glutamic Acid.