Japanese Eye Contour Cream
A natural Japanese eye contour cream that removes bags around the eye, dark circles, fishtail lines, wrinkles, anti-puffiness and the effects of aging as it tightens the skin.
- Formulated with natural ingredients, water-soluble collagen and sodium hyaluronate, which rejuvenates the skin in the eye area with abundant moisture and smooth lines, anti-wrinkles and aging.
- Contains collagen and 11 amino acids, supplementing and moisturizing for the skin, anti-aging, wrinkle lines and crow's feet, and reduces dark spots.
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin, it can be used day and night.
- Skin constantly refreshed, tightened and plump, revealing a radiant and radiant appearance.
5. Oil-free, free from dyes, fragrance-free, suitable for men and women, healthy and effective.
How to use
- Take as a pea of cream, apply it evenly around the eyes, gently apply it with the tips of the fingers from the middle to the sides.
- Raise the eye area according to the arrow direction in the image.
- Then do a massage using your fingers as if you were playing the piano until the skin around the eyes relaxed.
- Daily: Apply a thin layer twice daily. Apply before make-up, the makeup fits neatly.
- Weekly: Apply a thick layer once a week at night, and do an eye spa.
- For the area around the eyes
- Storage: Keep away from light in a cool dry place out of reach of children.
Alanine, arginine, ascorbyl glucoside, ascorbable, tetraisopalmitate, betaine, butylene glycol, c13-14 isoparaffin, carbomer, ceramide 1, ceramide 3, ceramide II, chamaecyparis obtusa, water, cholesterol, citric acid, sweet bitter orange (orange) water flower , Dipotasium glycerinate, dimethyl sodium, ethyl paraben, glutamic acid, glycerin, glycine, laureth 7, lysine, methyl paraben, onsen-soy, phenoxyethanol, phytosphingusine, polyacrylamide, proline, propyl paraben, resermarros, silica dimethyl silyl Sodium citrate, sodium hyaluronate, sodium lactyl Lorwell Mum, Sodium BC, Soluble Collagen, Sorbitol, Threonine, Tocopherol, Triethylhexanoin, Water, Xanthan Gum